Arrival of all the partners, first arrival 8.35 am (Switzerland) last arrival 12.00 pm (Sweden)
- "Locked room"; in groups we have to find solutions to leave a locked room, it is an experiment to learn more about what we need as an individual person to create a safe place for us.
- a visit to the underground of the main square in Krakow as a typical YESTERMORROW subject
- lunch in a brewery
- bus to Przemyśl
- arrival in Przemyśl in the evening at the Accademia Hotel
- dinner in a restaurant next to the hotel
- working day at school. Visiting the school, conference, a little presentation by the students
- taking decisions what the next steps will be to publish the brochure "Trauma and School"
- after lunch, back to school in the IT lab, work on the Wiki Platform
- visit to Sanok, a town 40 kilometers away from Przemyśl
- visit of the castle-museum with its famous icons and the art of Zdzisław Beksiński (presenting his masterpieces narrowly linked to the topic of trauma).
- back to Przemyśl, farewell dinner
- a bus from the hotel to the airport in Krakow to reach the flights of all partners.